o : The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in relevant engineering branch from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC with a minimum of 65% marks. (55% for SC/ST candidates) b) Candidates currently in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply
o Candidates who have completed/are pursuing M.Tech. in any disciplines are also eligible to apply provided they have appeared in GATE 2022 examination in the eligible discipline and completed B.Tech./BE in one of the mentioned engineering disciplines.
must have qualified in the GATE 2022 examination from one of the following
disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts:
1. Chemical Engineering (GATE 2022 code: CH)
2. Civil Engineering (GATE 2022 code: CE)
3. Computer Sc & Engineering (GATE 2022 code: CS)
4. Electrical Engineering (GATE 2022 code: EE)
5. Instrumentation Engineering (GATE 2022 code: IN)
6. Mechanical Engineering (GATE 2022 code: ME)
7. Metallurgical Engineering (GATE 2022 code: MT)
GATE marks of previous years (2021 or before) shall not be accepted.
Interested candidates having required educational qualification, valid
GATE-2022 marks and meeting eligibility criteria may
in the prescribed format at the IOCL website from only for .
o View -
Details and Application Format
Please visit for details and Online application format for Indian Oil Officers and Apprentice Engineers Recruitment by GATE-2022.